Nails can be tacky or classic and can help you dress up or dress down. How your nails look like describe how you perceive yourself as a lady and your overall appearance. I enjoy looking at people’s nails especially those in the service industry who use there hands there a lot and it at times difficult to not to judge.
With a few tips below, you can be able to make your nails a classic as
Things you need:-
- Nail polish remover
- File and buffer
- Cotton wool
- Nail cutter and nail pusher
- Water, soap, a brush or old tooth brush
- Remove old nail polish,we now have a nail polish remover infused with lanolin to ensue your nails are left moisturized. It is retailing at:-
80 ml shs 100 and 160 ml shs 150
The best time to remove nail polish is just before you shower so that you can clean your nails properly. Wash them with soap and a brush.
- Once your nails are clean, file them with a good quality file to keep them neatly shaped. You can also lightly buff your nails with a soft buffer.
- Apply a base coat/nail hardener once your nails are clean and dry. Our base coat is enriched with garlic to help harden the nails. NEVER skip a base coat when your wearing nail polish color.
- Apply nail polish, 2 coats lightly then seal off with a top coat. If you don’t want to apply color, at least have a clear polish-base coat or preferably nail hardener.
- Moisturize your nails with a hand cream or cuticle oil around your cuticle area.
Anything I missed? How do you guys take care of your nails?
Are there any tips you would like to share? Let me know down below! Suggestions, comments and questions are always welcome!